Casio SE-G1 Cash Register.
The Casio SE-G1 cash register entry level cash register provides you the retailer with a high level of functionality in a low cost solution. The key features of the Casio SE-G1 are illustrated below:-
High visibility LCD
The large LCD offers excellent visibility for shop staff and customers to easily confirm sales transactions.
Quiet Thermal Printer
- SE-G1 registers are the first in their class to be equipeed with a thermal printer that offers quiet operation and attractive output. Drop-in paper loading is convenient and effortless.
- Sanitary Anti-bacterial Keyboard
- Antimicrobial keyboard conforms with ISO 22196 standard.
- Multipurpose Tray
- A multipurpose tray helps heep the cash register area neat and tidy.
- Designed for Quick Setup
- The TAX PGM key makes it easy to set the tax rate and current date and time using an interactive menu. User-friendly design makes it possible to quickly prepare a register for use.
- Supports up to 999 PLUs
- Support for up to 999 price lookups (PLUs) makes these registers suitable for use in shops carrying a wide variety of products.
- Receipt Customisation
- Customise receipts by adding messages, store names and phone numbers.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Eco-conscious product design with compact size and use of recycled materials in the cash register body and packaging.
- Journal and receipt printing selection
- Battery backup for memory protection*
- Three ways to tender payment (cash, card or cheque)
- Save printing paper by choosing just to display result of sales check on the LCD
- Easy-to-use calcultator function
- Simple mode switching
PLEASE NOTE: This cash register is reconditioned but will be supplied with 12 months back to base warranty and FREE Lifetime Telephone Support. As a reconditioned unit, a coloured cash register may be supplied.
|Warranty||1 Year Back To Base|
|Estimated Delivery||Next Day - Order before 12noon|
|Supplier Product Code||CASIO-SE-G1-Graded|