Direct Catering DC55-25A Ice Maker
The DC55-25A Ice Maker is constructed and designed of food quality components stainless steel which allows the ice maker to be an ideal addition for medium sized kitchens for exceeding reliability and hygiene requirements.
The production of 55kgs per 24 hours allows the DC55-25A Ice Maker to be the ideal solution for medium sized establishments which receive peak times throughout the day of high volumes of customers for a short period of time. This is because when the peak time of the establishment is present and there is a high demand for ice cubes for such products as refreshments, your business will have a supply of ice at the ready to exceed your customer needs.
Then when the peak time of customers is not present and there are fewer customers, you will still have enough ice left to exceed their needs. This is an excellent method of keeping fresh ice flowing and not storing unnecessary ice for long periods of time in which would not be used.
The Direct Catering DC55-25A Ice Maker produces it's sparkling ice at -25° which lasts longer within the storage bin and your ice bucket. The storage bin allows you to store up to 10kgs of production, allowing you to never fall short of ice.
Images are for illustration only.
- Non-corrosive quality components for reliability, including tin-plated evaporator units to inhibit the formation of lime scale
- Constructed of food quality stainless steel for strength and hygiene
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R404
- Fully insulated storage bins made from non-toxic moulded ABS plastic for easy cleaning
- Complies with WRC regulations on water consumption and direct connection to mains supply
- Sparkling ice made at minus 25° lasts longer in the storage bin, and in your ice bucket
- One year parts and labour warranty
|Specification||Dimensions and Specification
|Warranty||1 year Parts Only|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||DC55-25A|