The IM-100CNE (-23) is a self-contained under counter Cube Ice Maker. It is suitable for placement under bars and food servicing countertops. Produces up to 95 kg per 24 hours and has a storage capacity of 38 kg.
- A closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- A stainless steel exterior provides a hygienic and high quality finish.
- Foam injected polyurethane for insulation (HFC free), helps preserve the quality and consistency of the ice produced,reducing the number of production cycles.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
Model: IM-100CNE (Air Cooled, Large Cubes)
Ice Production Capacity: 95 (kg / 24h)
Storage Bin Capacity: 38 (kg)
Dimensions: (WxDxH) 1004 x 600 x 800 (mm) Legs add 100 - 135 mm
Electrical Supply: 1 / 220-240V / 50Hz
Weight: 77 (kg)
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||IM-100CNE|