The IM-240NE (air cooled) and IM-240WNE (water cooled) are the largest self contained cube ice machines. These models maintain low levels of water- and energy consumption.
- A closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- A stainless steel exterior with integrated door handles provides a hygienic and high quality finish.
- Foam injected polyurethane for insulation (HFC free), helps preserve the quality and consistency of the ice produced, reducing the number of production cycles.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
- Removable door gaskets help prevent any heat and contamination from entering the bin as well as making your Hoshizaki product easy to clean and maintain.
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||IM-240NE|