The IM-30CNE (air cooled) and IM-30CWNE (water cooled) are self contained under counter models which are suited to place under bars and servicing countertops. These models maintain low levels of water- and energy consumption.
- A closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- A stainless steel exterior with integrated door handles provides a hygienic and high quality finish.
- Foam injected polyurethane for insulation (HFC free), helps preserve the quality and consistency of the ice produced, reducing the number of production cycles.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
- Removable door gaskets help prevent any heat and contamination from entering the bin as well as making your Hoshizaki product easy to clean and maintain.
Model: IM-30CNE-25 - Air Cooled - Medium Cubes
Production Capacity: 28 (kg/24h)
Storage Bin Capacity: 11,5 (kg)
Dimensions: (WxDxH) 398 x 446 x 695 (mm) Legs add 100-135mm
Electrical Supply: 1 / 200 - 240V / 50Hz
Weight: 38 kg
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||IM-30CNE-25|