The KM-50A is a compact self-contained ice maker which produces clear, crescent shaped ice.
KM machines produce clear, crescent shaped ice. the unique shape is extremely versatile and extends from the splash free serving of post mix soft drinks through to diverse applications such as fish transportation, display and even laser therapy.
This range includes a double-sided stainless steel evaporator, which requires fewer cycles to produce a full bin of ice, thereby reducing energy consumption.
All units are easily for service via the front of unit. this reduces the time it takes to complete maintenance tasks.
Ice machines are computer controlled so the ice making the process is optimised under varying circumstances without the need for physical adjustments.
An easily cleanable air filter allows users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule themselves, extending the life expectancy of the ice maker and cutting the frequency and cost of maintenance call outs.
- Includes a double-sided stainless steel evaporator, which requires fewer cycles to produce a full bin of ice, thereby reducing energy consumption.
- Cubes produced are crystal clear as only the purest water molecules will freeze on to the evaporator.
- CycleSaver® design allows KM machines to produce more ice, using less energy, while cycling 1/2 as many times as the competition.
- EverCheck™ Control Board with audible alarm and diagnostic features, designed to assist service technicians in diagnosing problems.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule themselves, extending the life expectancy of the ice maker.
- Cold and wet areas are insulated and separated from electrical and heat producing components. These design features improve the reliability, sanitation and reduce maintenance and service cost.
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||KM-50A|