6 Series Supercubers
The 6 Series is the the perfect Supercuber for most small to medium kitchens and bars. The latest versionsproduce more ice using less energy than before. Easy to operate and easy to clean, their compact footprint,integral ice bin and high production rates make themeasy to live with, too.
- HSS - Horizontal Spray System - Scotsman HSS sprays water onto the horizontal evaporator, where only the purest particles of water are transformed into ice: the result is solid, slow-melting crystal clear cubes.
- Removable Spray Plate - take apart to clean
- ACC - Adaptive Cycle Control - Fluctuating or unusual ambient temperatures influenceice production and ice quality. Scotsman Adaptive Cycle Control fine tunes the machine functions for bestperformance and top quality ice cubes.
- WPS - Water Purity System - The smart way of reducing water consumption! Machine adapts the flush cycle duration to the local conditions of water-hardness, avoiding unnecessary waste.
- THC - Total Hygiene Concept - Scotsman machines are built with food-grade stainless steel frames and side panels for rust free durability, ease of cleaning, and hygiene. Large and accessible ice storage areas allow for a quick and easy sanitising routine.
- BIF - Built In Facility Front panel louvre for condenser ventilation airflow area standard feature on Scotsman undercounter models,as well as easy to reach connections and controls for maximized installation flexibility.
- AgIONAgION™ - a silver-based anti-microbial compound that reduces the growth of bacteria, microorganisms, algae,mould and slime on ice machine surfaces.
- Condenser Air Filter - To avoid the volume reduction of ice production, the condenser air filter must be kept free from dust accumulation. Highly efficient and user-friendly, the filter can easily be removed from the front side of the unit.
- Ice bin capacity increased to 50% of daily production - Typically ice consumption is not regular through out the day, so it is advisable to specify a size of ice bin capable of meeting peak demand. An ice bin that holds 50% of the total daily output of the unit is the ideal choice.
- Patented Anti-Scale System - Scale removal prevents and reduces problems arising from scale accumulation into the water circuit. providinga higher quality of cube and reduces routine maintenance.
- Quiet Door Action - Sound dampening rubber inserts reduce the noise element in ice collection operations, ensuring a longer life for the door latching mechanism.
- Routine Maintenance Alarm - The Scotsman “Clean Me” light informs you exactly when to run the maintenance routine, for both the air condensing and water spray systems.
- On-Off Main Switch - Eye-catching illuminated main switch ensures ease ofoperation in superb style!
- Branding Panel - Branding or Promotional display area.
- Anti-microbial system in the ice bin - The use of an efficient, food safe antimicrobial agent, contained in a pouch positioned on the inner side of the sliding bin door, creates a barrier against the potential proliferation of micro-organisms.
|Warranty||3 year Parts and 2 year Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||2 to 3 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||ACM 86|