6 Series Easy-FIT Supercubers
All the features of the 6 series with the advantage todischarge waste up to 1.5 metres above base orup to 20 metres distance.• Fits almost anywhere• No additional expensive plumbing cost required
- Connects to standard drain
- Installed in minutes
- PWD - Progressive Water Discharge - It solves all your drainage height or distance problems. Place your ice maker just where you need it, up to 15meters away, and 1.7 meters lower than the actual drain outlet.
- HSS - Horizontal Spray System - Scotsman HSS sprays water onto the horizontal evaporator, where only the purest particles of water are transformed into ice: the result is solid, slow-melting crystal clear cubes.
- Removable Spray Plate - take apart to clean
- ACC - Adaptive Cycle Control - Fluctuating or unusual ambient temperatures influenceice production and ice quality. Scotsman Adaptive Cycle Control fine tunes the machine functions for bestperformance and top quality ice cubes.
- WPS - Water Purity System - The smart way of reducing water consumption! Machine adapts the flush cycle duration to the local conditions of water-hardness, avoiding unnecessary waste.
- THC - Total Hygiene Concept - Scotsman machines are built with food-grade stainless steel frames and side panels for rust free durability, ease of cleaning, and hygiene. Large and accessible ice storage areas allow for a quick and easy sanitising routine.
- BIF - Built In Facility Front panel louvre for condenser ventilation airflow area standard feature on Scotsman undercounter models,as well as easy to reach connections and controls for maximized installation flexibility.
- AgIONAgION™ - a silver-based anti-microbial compound that reduces the growth of bacteria, microorganisms, algae,mould and slime on ice machine surfaces.
- Condenser Air Filter - To avoid the volume reduction of ice production, the condenser air filter must be kept free from dust accumulation. Highly efficient and user-friendly, the filter can easily be removed from the front side of the unit.
- Ice bin capacity increased to 50% of daily production - Typically ice consumption is not regular through out the day, so it is advisable to specify a size of ice bin capable of meeting peak demand. An ice bin that holds 50% of the total daily output of the unit is the ideal choice.
- Patented Anti-Scale System - Scale removal prevents and reduces problems arising from scale accumulation into the water circuit. providinga higher quality of cube and reduces routine maintenance.
- Quiet Door Action - Sound dampening rubber inserts reduce the noise element in ice collection operations, ensuring a longer life for the door latching mechanism.
- Routine Maintenance Alarm - The Scotsman “Clean Me” light informs you exactly when to run the maintenance routine, for both the air condensing and water spray systems.
- On-Off Main Switch - Eye-catching illuminated main switch ensures ease ofoperation in superb style!
- Branding Panel - Branding or Promotional display area.
- Anti-microbial system in the ice bin - The use of an efficient, food safe antimicrobial agent, contained in a pouch positioned on the inner side of the sliding bin door, creates a barrier against the potential proliferation of micro-organisms.
|Warranty||3 year Parts and 2 year Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||2 to 3 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||EC 126|