Williams WBC40-S3 Reach In Blast Chiller
When caterers want complete control over the blast chilling process, they turn to Williams. With over three decades of experience making blast chillers, Williams has built a global reputation for delivering excellence. The WBC40 provides 40kg cooling capacity, wrapped in a hard-wearing stainless steel shell and complete with simple to understand controls.
Capable of reducing the temperature of food from 90°C to 3°C in just 90 minutes, the advanced Airsmart system ensures even chilling by cooling in three directions simultaneously, eliminating dehydration and ensuring the food is maintained at peak condition. The option of hard or soft chilling not only ensures delicate foods can be chilled without damage but also allows denser foods to be chilled safely.
With performance that exceeds food safety legislation, meets worldwide guidelines for cook/chill catering systems and is HACCP compliant, the WBC40 is designed for the toughest kitchen environments.
Designed to operate efficiently in ambient temperatures up to 43°C, and with its robust stainless steel construction, the WBC40 is guaranteed to work as hard as you need it to.
- Blast Chills Full Load From 90 Degrees To 3 Degrees Celsius In 90 Minutes.
- Designed For Efficient And Effective Performance In 43 Degree Centigrade Ambient Environments.
- Choice Of Soft And Hard Blast Chill Cycle.
- Unique Airflow Design To Ensure Even Chilling And Maintain High Quality Food And Freshness.
- Clear Led Displays For Time And Food Probe Temperatures - Keeps You In Control Of Any Product Load.
- Stainless Steel Exterior And Interior With Environmentally Friendly Odp Zero Foam Insulation For Excellent Thermal Efficiency.
- Self Closing Doors Fitted With Easy To Clean And Replace Magnetic Balloon Gaskets.
- Accommodate Gastronorm 1/1 Trays.
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||5 to 7 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||WBC40-S3|