Williams WBC50-S3 Reach In Blast Chiller
Williams has brought blast chilling technology within reach of all catering operations, regardless of size. The WBC50’s 50kg capacity makes it ideal for larger kitchens or anywhere that needs to prepare lots of food in advance.
Capable of reducing the temperature of food from 90°C to 3°C in just 90 minutes, the advanced Airsmart system ensures even chilling by cooling in three directions simultaneously, eliminating dehydration and ensuring the food is maintained at peak condition. Whether hard or soft chilling, for delicate or dense foods, with the WBC50 anything can be cooled safely and without damage.
Its performance exceeds food safety legislation, meets worldwide guidelines for cook/chill catering systems and is HACCP compliant.
Designed to operate efficiently in ambient temperatures up to 43°C, and with its robust stainless steel construction, the WBC50 is guaranteed to work as hard as you need it to, handling the toughest kitchen environments.
- Blast Chills Full Load From 90 Degrees To 3 Degrees Celsius In 90 Minutes.
- Designed For Efficient And Effective Performance In 43 Degree Centigrade Ambient Environments.
- Choice Of Soft And Hard Blast Chill Cycle.
- Unique Airflow Design To Ensure Even Chilling And Maintain High Quality Food And Freshness.
- Clear Led Displays For Time And Food Probe Temperatures - Keeps You In Control Of Any Product Load.
- Stainless Steel Exterior And Interior With Environmentally Friendly Odp Zero Foam Insulation For Excellent Thermal Efficiency.
- Self Closing Doors Fitted With Easy To Clean And Replace Magnetic Balloon Gaskets.
- Accommodate Gastronorm 1/1 Trays.
|Warranty||2 year Parts and Labour|
|Estimated Delivery||5 to 7 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||WBC50-S3|